[Gimp-user] language

Hello

I just installed your program. I'm living in France, but i'm Dutch, so I chose
to install in the Dutch language: clicking on "Nederlands". I downloaded your
program from a Dutch site. All windows were written in Dutch when I installed
the program, but when the instllation was finished and I started up the program,
everything was and is written in French. So it seems like I've downloaded and
installed a Dutch version written in French!!

Please write to me how to change the language in your program. It's a lot easier
for me!!

Thanks a lot

Alphonse de Wit