Re: [Gimp-user] Can't Launch GIMP

On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 04:39:22, nbt231--- via gimp-user-list wrote:

I downloaded GIMP, and the install wizard said I could launch GIMP from the installed shortcuts, but there
are no shortcuts installed on my Desktop and I can't find an executable file to open GIMP in Program files.
There are a lot of GIMP files, but no executable i can see.  Help!

The Windows installer adds a GIMP shortcut to the Start Menu.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

The more ridiculous a belief system, the higher the probability of its success.
       -- Bartz's Law of Hokey Horsepuckery