Re: [Gimp-user] text mode, need instruct sequence

On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 08:41:39PM -0400, Liam R E Quin wrote:
On Fri, 2020-10-02 at 19:38 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

My whole point is that there is no way to set the defaults AND
setting
anything else restores the default of 18 px, switches it back to sans
font, and the selected color back to black.  Changing ANY of those
settings should change them at the very least for the lifetime of the
current session.

It does,

:(

No - it doesn't

It is one of things that used to work but is now broken

but you must change them in tool optoins, not in the on-canvas
controls. You can also have gimp save tool options on exit, or you can
save them at any time, from Edit/Preferences (click on Tool Options in
the list on the left).

slave liam

Full-time "slave" in voluntary servitude since 1997