Re: [Gimp-user] Problem Uploading from SD Card

Hallo Danielle,
On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 04:34:14PM -0400, Danielle Broadbrook via gimp-user-list wrote:
Hi! I just got a new computer and downloaded GIMP. When I plug the adapter
in and use my SD Card reader, to upload my files and edit pictures, it does
not pop up as an option when I click "File- Open" to edit. Is there
something I am doing wrong or is there a better way to do that?
Anything helps! Thank you!
-Danielle

Which operating system are you working on?

Did you mount the SD-card?

Regards
Johann

--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 021-982 2694 / 082 782 0336
             Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536

     "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear
      heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the
      things which God hath prepared for them that love
      him."      I Corinthians 2:9