Sent: Friday, May 08, 2020 12:41 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] [Citrix] GIMP doesn't see user's local drives

snip ...

I didn't realize when I installed it, is that when you attempt to open/save you don't get your typical 'file manager' to allow you to select "MY PC" It does see the mapped network drives and the folders within their user profile. But while that's ok, it's important to be able to access the user's local device (harddrive or USB) when they are in this virtual environment. So I need to see the top level "My PC"

Is anyone out there using GIMP in Citrix XenApp? Have you found a way to add the user's local devices? What this means is that I need to be able to give the user access to the "My PC" option you typically see on a Windows computer's File Manager.

Is there a way, maybe through Registry, to add this as a folder option for all users? Someone in a forum mentioned it may not be GIMP, but the GTK+ that does this. But that doesn't mean anything to me.

Thanks
Josh