Re: [Gimp-user] Copyrights and Promotions

Awesome, thank you so much!

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020, 11:39 AM Pat David <patdavid gmail com> wrote:

You don't need permission to mention or "plug" GIMP as a project.

It would be awesome if you would provide a link to the website (
https://www.gimp.org) in any material you produce (but you don't need to
feel obligated to do so).

Posting back here with links for published videos would be appreciated as
well! :)

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:30 PM addiesdaddy17 via gimp-user-list <