[Gimp-user] Open PDF at the right width and height

Did you ask this question on one of the Gimp forums recently, seems
familiar.

However.

Do not use Gimp, use ImageMagick.

magick -density 300 infile.pdf -quality 100 outfile.png

and wrap that in a bash or batch file depending on OS.

Thank you Rich404,

This was my first post on this issue. If it seems familiar, perhaps it's because
it worries many people.
Surprising that on this subject Image Magic is better than Gimp. Lot of
Developpers told me that Gimp have killed Image Magic ...
Anyway Thank you a lot for your acurate answer.

--
YouNoOat (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)