[Gimp-user] Why Resynthesizer isn't included in the official Gimp package?

Resynthesizer is basically Content-aware tool for GIMP. It comes in a
flavour of Healing selection & Healing transparency filters.

It's quintessential content aware filter that saves you so much time
during editing and it's quite smart and adjustable.

Irony is that GIMP
had this even before Content-aware tool was official in Photoshop.

So,
why not including it in the official package? I had trouble finding it
to be honest (after fiddling with varous bad DL links I found an AUR
package and compiled my own) but now I couldn't even imagine GIMP
without it.

PLEASE do it, add it to your official pack of filters. Thanks.