[Gimp-user] PCB Editing

That image is on the small side + jpeg arifacts Does not make for
wonderful
quality.

You can get most of your requirement using the gmic gimp plugin from
www.gmic.eu

I would do it as this 3 minute video: https://youtu.be/9esPa-CP628

but plenty of repair still required.

Thanks Rich. I will get the gmic plugin but I think I the last time I did
something simuliar was to 'pick' each color and just delete them. Delete the red
and black colors and leave the blue. But I don't see how I did it that way with
the commands I have. I will try the process you show in the video.

--
Sorceress99 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)