[Gimp-user] 2.10 & GMIC

Anybody know how do get GMIC working on 2.10?

I Tried installing it various ways and always got the following
messages when Gimp initialized:

Entry point not found

gmic_gimp.exe

libglib-2.0.0.dll
libgxiv2-2.dll
libexiv2.dll
libglib.2.0_0.dll

Thanks.

I having similar issues. I've been searching the internet and trying various
permutations of installs, different folders, zip vs exe all to no avail.

What I do get is the following error message when launching 2.10.14 on Windows
10 (32bit) and using the 32 bit installer*.:

gmic_gimp_qt.exe - Entry Point Not Found (ERROR HEADER)

The procedure entry point
_ZNSt7_cxx1118basic_stringstreamlcSt11char_traitslcESalcEEC1Ev could not be
located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\bin\libexiv2.dll.

*gmic_gimp2.10_qt (Win32 version) found in the archive folder

--
StevenMarston (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)