[Gimp-user] Batch Image Manipulation, it's time to implement it in GIMP

Hello.   What does work with Gimp 2.8 ?  I just tried David's  plug
in.  It
doesn't show up in filters.  I guess it doesn't work.

I just (currently) want to crop a large number of pics.  If there's no
gimp
batch is there a third party thing, an alternative graphics prog or
something?

Just posted a blank reply to the thread.  Sorry.  First time user.
didn't know
what I was doing.

What operating system are you using?

DBP is ancient but should work with Gimp 2.8. There is a BIMP 1.8 version (for
Windows) from the BIMP site that works with Gimp 2.8

If using linux then you need to compile it yourself (or I can give a link to a
linux version, maybe)

Alternatives:  XnViewMP A version for various Win/Linux/OSX here:

https://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=39812

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)