Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 10:12 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Need help with jpg-cannot get it to work..

Hi Rick,
I have never used gimp before-only photoshop so this is my first project with
it.
Plus there is no manual for this version so I have no instructions-
im feeling a bit like a fish out of water..
I have heard such great things about gimp but I am totally lost-
could you help with this and show me how to get it to look the way I need?

thanks!

Start by increasing the contrast of your colour photo.

Rick S.

-----Original Message----- From: theweblady