Re: [Gimp-user] Gaussian blur confusion

As the OP mentioned, the Filter options under Gaussian Blur are Auto, FIR, and IIRC. The GIMP 2.10 manual
does, indeed, list filter options as Auto, FIR, and RLE, so I can understand the confusion.

I typically use Auto, so I’ve never noticed the discrepancy before.

Rick
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend