Re: [Gimp-user] Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

I typed "$HOME/…” rather than the entire cp terminal command because my file structure wasn’t what was listed
in the suggested cp terminal command. I’m not sure where the actual command structure is listed now.

I subsequently found the path to the GIMP 2.10 plugins directory and cp terminal command worked, placing the
downloaded pds plugin into the proper directory. I could also have drag/dropped it in a Mac Finder window.

Thanks.

Rick

It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend