Re: [Gimp-user] Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

I found where GIMP plug-ins are stored by searching with "where is the gimp plugins directory Mac” and got
the reply "User-private plugins are stored under $HOME/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.8/plug-ins/. NOTE:
Check "Preferences > Folders" to confirm your plug-ins directory.”

Of course my system didn’t like $HOME/… so I navigated in a window and typed/tabbed my way there in the cp
command. pds is in the plug-ins directory, so I’ll restart GIMP and see what happens.

Thanks again.
Rick

It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend