Re: [Gimp-user] Opening uncompressed NASA image files in GIMP

The cp command didn’t work. No directory exists:
/Applications/GIMP.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins does not exist

The GIMP app exists in /Applications without a subdirectory. Maybe I need to hunt for a plugins directory…

Rick
It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend