Re: [Gimp-user] Where is GIMP?

On 8/27/2020 12:12 AM, Mark Sandridge via gimp-user-list wrote:
I have Windows 10 on my notebook and downloaded and executed the appropriate GIMP setup.exe.  However, when
it’s finished, there’s no shortcut on my desktop nor can I find the GIMP folder with all the files in it to
be able to execute the program.  Can anyone tell me where on my C drive to find it?  I’ve looked EVERYWHERE!!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Click on the Windows Start button. Then scroll down to the letter G. You should find Gimp there.

--
Bob Smits,rsmits islandnet com