Re: [Gimp-user] FW: How to delete background using fuzzy select tool

On 20/04/2020 15:11, alx lpb gmail com wrote:
Thank you. I have tried to increase the threshold and this is what I get.

As soon as I pass the 46 mark, the selected area becomes the outline of the
earrings which isn't what I would like to delete. I am looking to keep the
earrings but delete the backround.

Any other suggestions  ?

For better suggestions we would need at least an real extract of the image.

PS: Proper mailing list etiquette is to reply to the list, and not to
some person who answered