[Gimp-user] Export picture

Just downloaded GIMP yesterday and explored several hours.  I got a picture cropped with feathered edges and
am trying to export as PNG to Print Shop 4 for Windows10.  Found Section II  1.1 in the online manual.  I
found which boxes to check in Figure 6.4 Export dialog .  It will not let me click on Save Comment or Save
color values from transparent pixels.  When I Export As to Print Shop I get a blank oval and no picture.
Can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong.  Took me hours to get to this point and now I’m stuck!  Thanks for
your help, Marge