[Gimp-user] Best method to work with batch of images

You can still use BIMP and 'Other GIMP procedure' As the screenshot.
Deprecated
procedure but still works. You could write your own script using those
rotate
functions.

However 50 thousand images? Is Gimp the correct tool for this.
ImageMagick (IM)
is better suited for large batch operations.

Ask the question on the IM forum
https://www.imagemagick.org/discourse-server/
In the user section where they are very helpful.

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1263/original/bimp.jpg

Cool! I'm trying to use Gimp because the rotation tool is already combined with
a perfect crop for what I need. I tried with several python modules but then I
need to set specifics crop for each image.

I'll try first with Bimp, if it doesn't work I'll give a look to IM

--
korr4k (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)