[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10.14 Foreground selection tool

Hello.
I have downloaded and installed the latest version of GIMP (2.10.14).
No issues with previous version when using the Foreground selection tool with
the Matting Levin engine.
Now when I do use the foreground selection tool with the matting levin engine
option (Levels 2 and Active levels 2), once I am satisfied with my foreground
selection, I hit enter and now it gives me rows of selection, like columns of
marching ants instead of the contour of the image that is the foreground image.
I have tried to re-install Gimp and it still gives me the column selection type
thing everytime I try to use the foreground selection tool.
Anyone else having issues with the Foreground Select tool with the Matting Levin
engine?
Any tips on how I could fix this issue?

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1292/original/Foreground_selectin_tool_issue.png