[Gimp-user] Creating This Effect - Please Help

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some support as I'd really like to create something
like for my husband this Christmas from our bump! Can anyone tell me how I can
create this effect from my ultrasound scan please? I don't know how to remove
the black background and keep our baby visible with the colourful changes to the
scan. I'm not the most savvy gimp user, but would really love some support if
you can offer it please? Thank you!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Personalised-watercolour-ultrasound-picture-keepsake/dp/B07DFPQ7H8

--
NoWhizzKid (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)