[Gimp-user] Restrict/confine pointer movement in a straight direction

Hello,

I'm using the warp tool with:
move pixels
hardness 0
strenght 100
step 10
loop

And I want to move the pointer across the image one side to the other but in a
straight line in the X axis. Is there a way to restrict/confine the pointer
movement so it keeps moving in a straight line, even if the mouse moves a little
bit up and down in the Y axis?

Also,

Imstead of one pointer that will allow me to ise the warp tool in ome line. Is
it possible to have several pointers so multiple "deformations " are created at
the same time?

--
3d1l (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)