Re: [Gimp-user] Corrupt File

Hi,

I tried downloading from https://www.gimp.org/downloads/ (both BitTorrent and directly from server) and
directly from the server https://download.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.10/windows/ (both the torrent and directly,
along with trying an older version of the download 2.10.12 instead of the most recent 2.10.14). I tried
downloading Gimp at least 6 different ways from their website. (Microsoft Windows 10)

After waiting for the download for about 45 minutes to an hour my computer told me that the file was unsafe
and needed permission to continue which I gave. Then my computer would act like it was going to finish the
download but popped up a message saying the file was corrupted and that I needed to locate a new file to
download.
(Happened every attempt)

I retried downloading the Gimp latest version this morning from https://www.gimp.org/downloads/ (direct only)
and ironically it works after contacting this email first try. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thanks for the help,
Renee

Sent from my iPhone