Re: [Gimp-user] Corrupt File

On Mon, 2019-11-04 at 17:11 -0800, Renee McClory via gimp-user-list
wrote:

I need help or the site file needs fixed.
I'm trying to download Gimp, but it wont let me download the file. It
says its corrupt.

What exactly is saying this, and what exactly is it saying?

For example, maybe you are running Microsoft Windows with a virus
checker that is incorrectly reporting a problem?? Or maybe you install
GIMP on the Mac and are getting a message from the operating system
that it's not a trusted version? If so, please try with gimp 2.10.14.

Make sure you download the correct version for your computer (e.g.
32bit or 64bit).

Exactly how are you downloading gimp? E.g. which Web browser, which
exact version, which Web page (full URL) do you go to, which link do
you take, which mouse button do you press - imagine you are telling
someone what to do, but they are on the telephone and can't see your
screen. From your description we really can't tell if there's a problem
in our download instructions, or there's something you're not doing
right, or there's a problem with your computer, or there's a problem
with your network provider, for example.

Note, GIMP does not run on Android or iOS mobile devices (tablets,
phones).