[Gimp-user] Unsupported color mode CMYK

пт, 8 нояб. 2019 г., 7:07 ywho <forums gimpusers com>:
Cyan imports/exports XCF. Not the same thing as a plugin.

Alex

Just a note: There is a version 2 Cyan (alpha) which aims to be a standalone
converter / editor - no plugin

Version 1.2 can be both standalone and a Gimp plugin see:
https://i.imgur.com/ut29Hrc.jpg  This kubuntu 18.04 / Gimp 2.10.12

It works very well, especially since the current Gimp roadmap relegates CMYK
support to a version Gimp 3.2 However to be fair

quote

Should a new developer join the team to specifically work on CMYK-related
features, we will do our best to help him/her to complete this project and get
it to our users as soon as possible.

unquote

Not holding my breath.

--