[Gimp-user] cmyk import plug-in for GIMP, f/oss, and DEA woes

It took faaaaaaaaaaaaar too long to signup at this site to reply to you.  This
site rejected the real address I use for amazon, username.place@cocaine.ninja so
I created an email address that I'll never check again just to signup here.  I
have zero tolerance for spam. I actively harm those who spam me.

so to your question there is an open source project that can be run Stand Alone
or as a GIMP plug-in

https://cyan.fxarena.net/

Download 7z from github, unpack it somewhere, start gimp, add the somewhere
location to gimp preference plug-in location, exit gimp, start cyan once,
configure according to youtardtube video, start gimp again

annoying part:  CMYK image to be imported

FIRST create a new document
then launch plugin to start import

It CANNOT be launched prior to creating a target document.  sigh

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1286/original/import_postcard.png
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1287/original/import_complete.png

--