Re: [Gimp-user] file-jpeg on Mac at login

On 11/6/19 7:10 PM, schnaufer wrote:

Thanks for the very quick response! Reading back, I was pretty unclear in my
original post. The file-jpeg plug in is running on Mac system startup/login, not
on GIMP startup. I can't find traces as to where that's taking place (yet), but
I'm wondering why it would run to begin with at that time.

Could it be that the plug-in was running when your system was shut
down/went to sleep/..., and the system is trying to restore running
applications on startup/login?

--
Regards,
Michael