[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 / WACOM Issues?

Sadly, I found that the Wacom app doesn't always know that your tablet has the
latest driver. I had relied on that for many problems, including loss of
pressure sensitivity. When I went to the Wacom website, I downloaded the latest
driver for Windows 10, which fixed most of my problems. Now, I just have to
solve Gimp's not recognizing the eraser tip. It works with other apps, however,
making me think it's an incompatibility between Gimp 2.10.10 and the Wacom
driver that isn't common to other apps. My opinion is that since the function
works those "non-Gimp" apps, it's more likely to be a Gimp problem than Wacom's.

My workaround is to use the pen tip for every tool just by selecting them from
the toolbox.

Hope this helps!

--
2ward2 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)