[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10 / WACOM Issues?

I had this same mapping/tracking issue (On my windows 10 OS).  I found that Gimp
needs to be running on a monitor that has the windows scale and layout setting
set to 100% (I had it set to 125%).  You'll need to restart Gimp after the
setting is changed.  Right click on the background, select Display Settings and
look under the Scale and Layout..."Change the size of text, apps and other
items".

... When I go to put a line
down the pencil goes off to the right and gets closer as I go left,
possibly a resolution issue I'm led to believe, however this offset is
only inside the drawing area, everywhere else is perfectly fine. Not
only that, but when this occurs the button shortcuts I have set to the
pen's two buttons seem to be ignored for what I imagine are the
default settings and will not change back.
My pen and eraser are both set to 'screen' in input settings and
another forum said to ensure 'DirectX' is active in the controllers
menu.
I have tried multiple versions of GIMP and they all seem to give me
the same problem.
What can I do to make GIMP recognize the correct position of the
cursor and the shortcuts?
I can get additional details and screenshots if needed.
BIG thanks in advance for nayone who helps.

--
davisjamesf (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)