[Gimp-user] Missing dll when installing Gimp

I've just updated from Gimp 2.8 to Gimp 2.10.8 on Windows 10. The installation
goes fine, but when I run the programme, I get a series of error messages
referring to missing dll files:
libtiff3.dll
libgdkglext-win32-1.0-0.dll
glew32.dll
libfftw3-3.dll
liblar-1-0.dll
libpng15-15.dll
pcre3.dll
I believe these have to do with old plug-ins which I need to eliminate, then
reload in the new compatible versions. But there are some 769 plugins listed in
the plugin browser and I have no idea how to identify those causing the
problems! Can anyone help?
Many thanks in advance.

--
Lynkos (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)