From: Oscar Ortiz Garcia (Axelerate LLC)
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:07 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: Windows Developer Engagements - AppQuality <appengage microsoft com>
Subject: Follow-Up Notice | Windows Application Issue | The GIMP Team | REF # 21842978

Hello,

I'm following up regarding the issue notification below. Have you had a chance to investigate this?

If you have questions, need additional technical guidance, or if we should be working with a different
contact at your organization, please let me know and we'll do our best to help out.

Regards,
[cid:iconId]
AppEngage Team
Outreach and Engagement | Partner App Experience
EMAIL appengage microsoft com