Re: [Gimp-user] Can Not Draw Simple Line

What foreground color are you using?

What line width have you set?

Try making the pencil width ridiculously large and see if you can draw a ridiculously large line. If so,
scale back to a width that works.

Check pencil Size, Hardness, and Force.

Hope this helps.
Rick

It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend