Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp plugin for macro processing

On Tuesday, July 23, 2019, NeuroResearch <akrueger weimar edu> wrote:

(script-fu-register
  "script-fu-macro-pmc-ack"
  "<Image>/Tool/PMC Macro"
  "Protocol for PMC"
  "ACK"
  "ACK"
  "July 2019"
  "RGB*, GRAY*"
  SF-Image "Image" 0
  SF-DRAWABLE "Layer" 0
)

I have a few questions:
3) When I try to run this script or a smaller version of this script it
gives me this error message:

"Error while loading
/Applications/GIMP-2.10.app/Contents/Resources/share/gimp/2.0/scripts/Practice

2.scm: Error:
(/Applications/GIMP-2.10.app/Contents/Resources/share/gimp/
2.0/scripts/Practice
2.scm : 23) eval:     unbound variable: SF-Image"

Why is it giving me this message an how should I go about fixing that?

I cannot remember the exact protocol/syntax for script-th but the image and
readable are implied (meaning you shouldn't list them in the registery) for
scripts that are launched from the image.

carol