Re: [Gimp-user] Can't hold text size or color when adding explanatory text over a pix.

On Friday, July 26, 2019, Gene Heskett <gheskett shentel net> wrote:

Greetings all;

I can set a text bar, drag ant, set it for 100
pixel high text and white. But the minute I touch that bar/box to gain
focus, it reverts to black text 48 pixels high, which means the user
receiving this pix in his email, is going to have to find a very
powerfull magnifying  glass to read it.

So how to I make it stay fixed at the size and color I set and want,
which for most of these 30 or so pix I need to process and smunch for
email, is white and 100 to 200 pixels tall.

Text tool obeys what is set in the tool options.

The on image window works on selected text.

carol