Re: [Gimp-user] Can't hold text size or color when adding explanatory text over a pix.

Hi,

On Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:19:22 -0400
Gene Heskett <gheskett shentel net> wrote:

Greetings all;

I can set a text bar, drag it out to the length I want, set it for 100
pixel high text and white. But the minute I touch that bar/box to gain
focus, it reverts to black text 48 pixels high, which means the user
receiving this pix in his email, is going to have to find a very
powerfull magnifying  glass to read it.

So how to I make it stay fixed at the size and color I set and want,
which for most of these 30 or so pix I need to process and smunch for
email, is white and 100 to 200 pixels tall.

Thanks all;

Cheers, Gene Heskett

seems to work fine here -
https://www.shlomifish.org/Files/files/video/gimp-text-font-2019-07-27_11.02.25.webm