Re: [Gimp-user] Thickening/darkening lines of scanned images

On Fri, 2019-07-05 at 23:38 +0200, Chungster wrote:

My problem is, how can I thicken and darken very thin/faint lines of
scanned
images?

filters->distorts->valuepropagate, set to "more black" and about 0.23,
followed by colours->curves, and then filters->enhance->sharpen
(unsharp mask) with the lower slider about 3 times the value of the
upper one - increase until the lines go back.

Liam (slave ankh)

Click here to have the slave beaten.