[Gimp-user] download the user manual

how do I download the user manual for Windows 10?  when I click on
download it pops up different section but its not in English...

Assuming you have Gimp 2.10.x installed

There is no down-loadable / install-able Gimp 2.10 help for Windows users at the
moment. You have a choice, use the on-line version which should take you to:

https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/

Problems with language / help browser If your computer is set up for non-English
check in Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> and try changing from System
Language to EN (if it is there)

or download and install the previous Gimp 2.8 help
https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/help/windows/2.8/2.8.2/gimp-help-2-2.8.2-en-setup.exe

This does install and work and might be sufficient for general use, although
obviously the new features of Gimp 2.10 are not there.

Edit -> Preference -> Help System The built-in help browser option is broken,
change to  web browser.

If all of that does not work (high probability) then there is a Gimp 2.10 help
in PDF format at  http://gimp.linux.it/www/meta/ 1000 pages indexed.

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)