[Gimp-user] Can not reset toolbox to default

Sorry I can not help then. You have nothing like the Edit menu I
posted as a screenshot in the earlier post. Maybe your computer
display is too small and the menu runs off the bottom.

Do what I said last post and backup your gimp profile, Run Gimp to
make a new one. Gimp will be as first install.

bye.

Somehow it solved itself when i accidentally created a big enough file to crash
Gimp... XD
Thank you anyway. :)

--
Kotte (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)