[Gimp-user] Can't Install 2.10.14

Am 21.12.19 um 21:32 schrieb Blanco2020:
Do you expect to be able to install software on this system - i.e. do
you have admin or comparable privileges, are you allowed to install
applications, and do you have full control over anything that may be
in
use to prevent software from being installed without explicit consent?

--
Regards,
Michael

I was able to install Gimp 2.10.14 successfully.  However, a shortcut was not
installed on my desktop and I can't start the program otherwise.

How do I find out what on my computer is preventing me from starting Gimp?  It's
my personal computer.  I had the previous version of Gimp.  It installed and I
could start it.  Now I deleted it.

--
Blanco2020 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)