Re: [Gimp-user] LOCK alpha

On 8/30/19 2:06 AM, ̵tImposterMO̵ t̵ wrote:
Is there a hotkey for this layer lock?

No but you can define one.

I only see a visibility icon checkbox and sometimes I have a problem
selecting overlapping layers. Is there a method to "tab" thru layers
at selected point?

PgUp/PgDn?

Also any one know how to batch all colors using select by color. Ie
FOR command with all HEX color codes to create a PAINT BY NUMBER
plugin or perhaps lighting effect shader. Later can I improve with
threshold tolerance to group colors or use a pallete and cycle thru
colors for selected areas. This would be great in video games as
alternative to pixel sprite mapping. IE every bitmap pixel color is a
Sprite_gamestate withX overlapping images represented as unique
colors.

In a color-indexed image, this is just editing the colormap. You are
restricted to 256 colors, but I don't think you would want to handle 24M
color that way.