Re: [Gimp-user] question re. color handling

said ̵tImposterMO̵ t̵:

| Any of these search results help you? I cant understand what you want.
| If you find a helpful link let me know it thank you.
| https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=gimp+color+prof
|ile&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

these don't utterly answer my question, but they are on the right topic,
which isn't how to calibrate a monitor:

https://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-user/21188-gimp-2-10-embedded-color-profiles

https://pixovert.com/index.php/gimp/62-gimp-2-10/227-gimp-color-profiles-keep-or-convert-to-gimp-srgb.html

i'm specifically trying to determine the parameters of the gimp color
profile and how when one brings in a picture that already has the embedded
gimp color profile it wan't to change to the gimp color profile, which
alters the picture even though it shouldn't.
--
dep

Some pictures:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/depscribe/album