Re: [Gimp-user] Why 2.10.4 not 2.10.6 at my Debian

Thank you.
I run
$ flatpak update --user org.gimp.GIMP
and
I get 2.10.6 version.

2018년 10월 2일 (화) 오후 5:17, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com>님이 작성:

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 5:21 AM sebul <sebuls gmail com> wrote:

Thank. But...

I run
flatpak update
and
flatpak run org.gimp.GIMP -n
and
I get
GIMP 2.10.2
Neither 2.10.6 nor 2.10.4

How can I get 2.10.6 ?

Well that's the way.
Is something happening when running `flatpak update`? (like do you see
anything updating?)
Maybe you installed as user, in which case, you need to run: flatpak
update --user

Jehan

2018년 9월 30일 (일) 오전 12:21, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com>님이 작성:

Hi!

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 11:54 PM sebul via gimp-user-list <