[Gimp-user] Book recommendation sought

Thanks for answering my previous questions about Gimp.
Your answers led me to a further question. Amazon lists dozens of book titles on using Gimp. Many of them
involve assistance with particular aspects of using Gimp, such as making posters or putting images inside
text. Usually the book titles are not helpful in determining what the content covers. Can you recommend the
best recent books on producing fantasy landscapes by arranging snippets of several different pictures?

Thanks,
Dick Marti

Sent from my iPhone