Re: [Gimp-user] Book recommendation sought

On 11/16/18, Dick Marti via gimp-user-list wrote:
Thanks for answering my previous questions about Gimp.
Your answers led me to a further question. Amazon lists dozens of book
titles on using Gimp. Many of them involve assistance with particular
aspects of using Gimp, such as making posters or putting images inside text.
Usually the book titles are not helpful in determining what the content
covers. Can you recommend the best recent books on producing fantasy
landscapes by arranging snippets of several different pictures?

Hi Dick,

I don't know of such books, but I know of a training DVD on GIMP that
is as close as it gets to what you are probably thinking of:

http://www.rosiehardy.com/online-tutorials

Also, http://www.rosiehardy.com/2848357-2015-editing-tutorials

Alex