[Gimp-user] Missing QuickMask button

Hello,

My GIMP seems to be missing the QuickMask button in the lower left corner. I
can't seem to find an option to enable it again. When I search Google, I can
only find tutorials on using the QuickMask. I tried installing the latest
version (2.10.2), but the setting(?) was preserved. I hope it's a quick and easy
fix. If necessary, I can uninstall while deleting preferences, and reinstall. I
just thought maybe it was a checkbox somewhere.

Thanks in advance,

Audio

--
audioeffect (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)