[Gimp-user] color issue when exporting TIFF 32b

Hi, I just upgraded to the latest GIMP (2.10.0) and I am very happy with the
update, however I have an issue that I can't seem to resolve:

When I am exporting my file to TIFF format, from my 32-bit precision GIMP file
the color information seems to be corrupt (or goes back to 4-bit precision), as
can be seen in the comparison screenshot attached.
- Whenever I export to tiff from a 8-bit GIMP file (same as in the previous GIMP
version) everything seems fine.
- Whenever I export to jpg, png or pdf from my 32-bit file, everything is fine.

I have tried to reproduce my findings (successfully) with the MWE in the link
below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Av0LBrVf7NBKnu9odO2DO68v5VL7zt_M

All help is welcome!

Attachments: