[Gimp-user] Couple of issues in 2.10.2

1) That is strange because that is the way it works in my Gimp 2.8.22
so no surprise here.

2) The free select in 2.10 can add another click or two. Easiest way
to make the selection active is hit the enter key.

Thank you - I see now there's a message in the notification area after free
selecting an area that says "Return commits, Escape cancels, Backspace re-opens
shape". Just didn't notice it after the update but I imagine it could be useful
in workflow once I get used to the change :)

--
tbm (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)