[Gimp-user] How to import the Gimp window arrangement?

Hi all, I have GimpĀ 2.8.22 installed afresh on a new [replacement] internal HD running OSX v10.13.5. Untill
now I have been using Gimp 2.8.16 from a separate [external] bootable drive. I noticed when I test booted the
new installation of Gimp that I would like to import the Gimp window arrangement from previous installation.
Is there a dirty way of doing this e.g. can I just replace the sessionrc file in the new installation with
the old sessionrc file? Thanks in anticipation. -u