Re: [Gimp-user] My GIMP program is not in color

вс, 17 июн. 2018 г., 19:58 Deirdre Purdy <deirdre purdy gmail com>:

The program, which I downloaded twice, to see if I somehow had a bad
download, is in black and white, not color.  The imported images
(photos, etc) are in color, but the program itself (toolbox, layers,
etc.) are all in black & white or grayscale.  Help!

Edit > Preferences > Interface > Theme / Icon Theme

It usually helps reading release notes :)

Alex